My list of go to’s are things I am absolutely die hard about. These things are what help me feel like I am taking care of myself and looking halfway decent. I’m obsessed with each and every one!
AMAZON (affliated links):
Oh how I love Amazon prime. It makes me feel like my birthday happens once a week. It’s far too easy to click a button and whatever you desire arrives 2 days later. In my experience, their customer service is top notch. I support them fully even though Amazon is kind of taking over the world. I’m ok with it. Note these are all affiliated links, but I stand by them all.
- For Whiter Teeth- mind you this makes a tremendous mess…handle with care!
- These brushes are uber soft and black to not ruin your normal brush.
- Sunshine in a bottle right here. A mousse or a spray…both are great for color!
- You will 100% need this for a great application. The elasticized wrists keep the gloves on your hands and to boot there’s a mini glove for your face.
- Oh this eyeliner…I have been using this for as long as I can remember. It dries fairly quickly after applied and then it almost becomes plastic affixed to your face. It’s terrible, but I have been known to leave this on for days at a time and just touch up as needed.
- I know what you’re thinking…I don’t want to peal those painful charcoal masks off my face! But this is not that. Oh no…paint this on (my favorite part) and let it work it’s magic. Washes off easy peasy with water and your face is left as soft as a baby’s bum.
- This brush makes applying your charcoal mask a cinch! Turn on some meditative music and you can pretend to be at the spa! It feels divine to paint your face.
- I cannot speak highly enough about these easy to use razors. I literally have not had to wax any facial hair in months by using these before leaving the house or on the go. First time I got these, I literally went to town. Got rid of all the dark forearm hair- which mind you I used to bleach and burnt heck out of my skin…baby fine hair all over face- gone…it is glorious. Let me add your makeup will last longer and look smoother in my opinion. Sitting somewhere and notice you have hair toes? No more. Best invention ever. However, handle with caution near brows. Don’t let this be you lol Note these say “large” which means roughly an inch of razor.
- With age ear lobes can become thin and not supportive for wearing anything more than studs. These stickers are life changing. Simply place it on the back of your ear and insert your earring through your piercing and through sticker. It will give your ear the support it needs and your earrings will sit properly.
- Not exactly the fountain of youth, but Vitamin C has been shown to be incredibly helpful in the skin antiaging world. Slather a bit of this onto your face, neck and décolletage (fancy word for a women’s upper upper torso).